Computers are becoming among the most necessary aspects of modern life.
These days, computers are clearly seen in practically every industry or subject, even the most unexpected ones.
Computers may be necessary for a number of different reasons.
The three main justifications for the demand for computers are as follows: efficiency, accuracy, and reliability
All those devices That Are used for calculation and computing Something that is called Computers.
- The word ‘computer’ comes from ‘compute’ which means to calculate.
- A computer is an electronic device that can perform arithmetic operations at high speed.
- A computer is also called a data processing machine because it can store process, and retrieve data whenever desired.
CPU Life Cycle
Characteristics Of Computer
- Automatic: Given an instruction, the computer can work on it automatically without human intervention
- Speed: The computer can perform Data processing jobs very fast, the computer can execute millions of instruction in per second over to over again without any mistakes.
- Accuracy: The accuracy of a computer is consistently high and the degree of its accuracy depends upon its design, computer errors caused due to human factors. if you give a wrong input to the computer then the output always will be wrong.
- No I.Q: A computer does only what is programmed to do. It can not take its own decision in this regard.
- No Feelings: Computers are devoid of emotions. Their judgments is based on the instructions given to them in the form of programs that are written by us.
- Power of Remembering: The computer can store and recall any amount of data of information because of its secondary storage capability.
- Versatility: The computer is capable of performing almost any task if the task can be reduced to a finite series of logical steps.
- Diligence: The computer is free from monotony, tiredness, and lack of concentration. It can continuously work for hours without Creating any errors and grumbling.